CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS AT THE CONFERENCE
The Board of the Conference Organizers opens a call for the creation of a group of VOLUNTARY PARTICIPANTS (national and international) who shall contribute to the realization of the Event, giving also logistical support.
The invitation is open to people interested in having an experience in an international context centred on group meetings, and who have a good knowledge of at least one foreign language.
Knowledge of a foreign language besides Italian
Orientation to the relationship and group dynamics
Knowledge of psychodramatic methodology
- The opportunity to participate for free in the sessions of the Conference, arranging that participation with the Organization Managers, yet maintaining the necessary coverage of the tasks assigned
- The opportunity to participate in training / organizational moments the day before the Conference starting, as well as at each end of session and at the end of the work, with the aim of sharing feedback on the experiences carried out.
- A list of available activities by the various Italian Psychodrama schools, which offers the opportunity to participate in workshops, seminars, open days, etc.
The volunteers commitment shall consist of:
- Reception of participants, guests, speakers
- Participation in the morning meetings of activities coordination
- Assistance in the various locations where the event will take place
- Logistic support and translation support for workshops
- Coverage on the social media dedicated to the event before and during the Conference, and management of discussion lists among the Conference participants
The Conference will take place in Iseo (BS), from 04/09/2019 to 08/09/2019
(Volunteers will participate in the preparatory activities from 03/09/2019)
To send the request for participation as a Volunteer to the Conference, Fill out the registration form. You will be contacted as soon as possible by a member of the Committee.